The deputy program administrator for USAJOBS announced upgrades to their system that assists applicants with their accounts. A new streamlined account allows applicants to easily view the status of their applications, saved jobs, and searches. Each application is listed as either advancing, paused, or no longer being considered. All of the applicant’s resumes and other documents now reside under the “Documents Section” and they added helpful tips and color coded completion indicators.
There are more changes coming as the program administrator addresses user feedback to improve and streamline the application system for anyone searching for federal jobs . Since USAJOBS was launched it is now much easier to apply for and know the status of your applications and improvements are evident throughout the application process.
The first step for applying for a federal job is to search for federal jobs  of interest, printout and review the job announcement , register on USAJOBS  and prepare a comprehensive and professional federal style resume  and application. USAJOBS helps you throughout the process. View OPM’s video  that announces these changes.
Applying for Federal Jobs
- Applying For Federal Jobs  (Introduction)
- Civil Service Exams 
- Overseas Jobs 
- Interview Preparation 
- Veteran’s Preference 
Visit our other informative site
- http://FederalJobs.net  (Explore occupations, find jobs and application guidance)
- http://federalretirement.net  (Retirement & other federal employee benefits)
- http://www.FedCareerInfo.com  (Federal Employee’s Career Development Planning)
- http://PostalWork.net  (Postal occupations and exams)
Last 5 posts by Dennis Damp
- Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program 2022  - September 22nd, 2021
- Compliance Inspection and Support Careers  - August 20th, 2021
- Clerk & Assistant Jobs in the GS-0303 Occupational Series  - July 2nd, 2021
- Equal Opportunity Compliance jobs in the GS-0360 occupational series  - June 19th, 2021
- Management and Program Analyst Specialist - Featured Occupation  - May 10th, 2021